Where do I Start. So for the past couple maybe even three years I've had this issue with my weight. Many girls typically do. Well even when I was a size 4 transition to a size 6 it became an issue. See as most I've always known its not in my genetic swimming pool to remain a stick all my life. Also, when you have the constant reminder from elders that the weight gain will soon to come, that doesn't exactly ease your nerves as a young child. So I'm in a mood because I recently just got off the phone with a girlfriend of my, and she was speaking about a lady she works with and how shes an epic fail because she made the New Years Resolution to diet and lose weight, and the lady has had no success of weight loss. Well being the person I am, and the transition struggle I'm having, hearing that comment didn't exactly excite me, and in a way I felt a bit unease. Because like many others I've made that same goal. However, instead of the diet goal, I've ma...
Comments
Post a Comment