Whoo Hoo

Evening,

Well in Atlanta their was a lot of fun activities. However, I'm stuck in the realm of figuring everything out as of now. So today was a chill day for myself. I relaxed, rested, researched a little, and ate ( half healthy snacks and meals )

I'm attempting to get track of my transition into a healthy lifestyle. I want to include healthy eating and regular exercise in throughout the remainder of my life. I want to instill this in my children's children. This will not be an easy transformation, but I'm ready. 

This week I was more active, Wednesday I drove down to Macon with Tash to see our roommate Corliss, and that was fun. The very next day I hung out at a friends studio to talk photography ( one of my interest ). Friday I did a work out session with Leaira to help me with my transformation. I consider this expensive but I will make sure its not a waste. *sigh* 

This expensive transformation better be worth it. On that note I need to make sure to do more research . ( I'm sure it will let's be optimistic ) 

I have to do my part too

Another one of my goals is to create something people want to read about, and something I enjoy but is yet different, motivating , and inspiring. 

Anywhoo I got side tracked and forgot what all I want to write. More coming soon! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Three Years & Two Months Later

Three Years Later.

Transition From Skinny Girl to Med Size....