I'm OverWhelmed But I Believe...

Helloooo

Well I'm still on this journey of truth to the amazing awesomeness I aspire to be. I want to learn how to create, or have an awesome blog with all the awesome sauce on top. I believe I it will come true for me.

I also want to create products for my very fist tpt store, and will I do, the brag will be real.

I will just start simple. Work has started back, and like always my car is one of the last in the parking lot *sigh*. I talk too much too my neighbors ( co workers)  because then I'm like ok guys see you later, and I see all my co workers walking out the door, and I'm panicking because I too want to walk out the door too. Then I think too myself, what have you got done, then I shake my head, pout, and take a whole whopping 30 minutes packing up to leave.

Oh did I mention the slight OCD I have with a certain order I must leave my classroom before I leave. SMH. I realize the effect once I start noticing my students attempting to be extremely neat and organize before we leave the classroom. In the entire year I believe the only time we leave the class not so pleasant is when we have drills. Other than that we are neat freaks, because I've made them that way. 

Do you believe the conditioning I had to do to get them on that track, Their next teacher will love them =)

Seriously, I took the most messiness boy in my room and created a pure Purcell Neat King! Smh, only if I could be this way with time management because my mind is everywhere all the time.

So on my agenda tonight in this order..

1. Wrap Up Laundry
2.Find Food
3. Prep Plans for Next Week
4. Organize Folders
5. Go to Bed =)  

Well Thats All Folks... I hope to make it, dream it big one day to show you all God's Glory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Three Years & Two Months Later

Three Years Later.

Transition From Skinny Girl to Med Size....