Three Years Later.

Hi ghost readers,

I'm pretty sure, I'm just writing this for myself. I'm ready to read my literature and sound somewhat elite with my words. As of now, I will continue to write and have my writing sound as if I'm writing for a young adult audience. 

Three years later, wow! Welp! I'm single, I still reside in Atlanta G.A, I have no pets. I've made new friends #werunatl. I run a mimm of 2-3 days of the week for a consistent two years. Yes, you may pat me on my back. I've lost weight and kept the weight off. 

I laugh at my past love affairs wishing I could go back and talk myself out of some of those unnecessary situationships. However, in hindsight, they were actually necessary and needed for my growth as of today. I've been on too many dates to count thanks to the new social media dating apps. Oh, and I've been ghosted ( never to hear from a person you have been dating without warning) at least 3x, maybe even more.  I on the other hand ghost no one, I'm pretty confident in being honest with someone I'm just not into.

I still have goals, dreams, and ambitions for myself. I pray that God has these visions for me too! 

Maybe I'll become a Youtuber and create"educational/instructional standard-based videos "  or kick start a " primary tutoring business" or start a "date night sitter services".

As of now I'll continue on my path of being this educator to little people, and build faith and strength that I can be and do more with my life if I want. 

Maybe my husband and kids will eventually fall from the sky and yell out from the heavens above that they were pulling my leg having me wait so long to meet them.

Maybe God has a divine purpose so big for me he needs me to stop worrying and build the faith that things will be ok. 

Well, whatever it is maybe I can continue to work on bettering me and creating a discipline within myself so that I may soar and purpose when opportunity lands on my doorstep. 

Maybe I'll quit eating flesh and enjoy only raw or cooked fruits and veggies on this earth.  I'm sure a little seafood here or there won't hurt.

I know that there is joy in living, there's joy in life. I enjoy my family, my friends, favor, blessings and all that has bestowed upon me. 

Since I've written in this blog I've gone through the loss of losing my father, two failed two-year relationships, multiple affairs, doubt, lack of discernment,  lack of trust, sadness, guilt, shame, and unclarity.

However, since I've written I've picked up a new running hobby, I'm now knowledgeable on healthy eating habits, ( I still eat sugar though) I no longer attend fast food places besides Chick Fil A ...I've earned my M.Ed, I  still have my career, transportation, family, friends, and much more. 

I'm blessed. 

Life isn't perfect, but I'm learning how to walk in my truth.

Love,
Birdie. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Three Years & Two Months Later

Transition From Skinny Girl to Med Size....